Multi Mosaic sauté pan - 24 cm - ceramic Slip-Let® coating
€ 179,95 InStock
- Pans with a unique surface mosaic pattern Stainless steel at the top and ceramic Slip-Let® coating at the bottom
- Metal utensils can be used with no risk of damaging the surface
- Fluorine-free (PFAS-free) coating Coating is heat-resistant up to 400 °C
- Triple-layer construction ensures even heat distribution
- Delivery from 5 EUR
- Free delivery from 89 EUR
Due to an update in our basic IT system, your order might be delayed 1-3 days.
|Cleaning||Dishwasher-safe and safe to clean using a steel wool scourer.|
|Heat source||['Ceramic', 'Electric', 'Gas', 'Halogen', 'Induction', 'Oven']|
|Material||Aluminium,Ceramic coating,Stainless Steel|
|Coating||Ceramic PFAS-free Slip-Let®|
A sauté pan with an unprecedented ceramic coating, making this pan exceptionally durable. The unique mosaic pattern on the surface consists of stainless steel at the top and a Slip-Let® ceramic coating at the bottom, and is resistant to the use of metal utensils. The coating makes it possible to reduce the amount of fat and oil used, for perfect searing and easy cleaning. The sauté pan’s triple-layer technology ensures perfect heat distribution and its durable exterior is scratch and impact resistant. The 24-cm diameter makes the pan easy to handle for quick and easy everyday cooking. Is also ideal for stews left to simmer unattended. The sauté pan is heat resistant for oven use at up to 400 °C, and is designed for all heat sources, including induction.
Dishwasher-safe and safe to clean using a steel wool scourer. The coating is free from fluorinated compounds. Stackable.