Frying pan - 28 cm - Honeycomb
- The unique honeycomb pattern helps prevent food from sticking
- Keeps the fat distributed and forms a natural non-stick ability
- With fast and even heat distribution - on all heat sources, including induction
- Easy to clean - dishwasher safe
- Delivery from 5 EUR
- Free delivery from 89 EUR
|Heat source||['Ceramic', 'Electric', 'Gas', 'Halogen', 'Induction', 'Oven']|
|Designer||Ole Palsby Ltd., Secretariat|
”I’ve really come to appreciate my stainless steel frying pan with honeycomb base, especially when I’m doing a quick omelette for breakfast. It reacts pretty fast on the hob, and the natural non-stick texturing has really impressed me. I always used to avoid frying pans with no coating, as they usually require more patience in the kitchen (…than I have). But this frying pan is easy to use, as long as I use a bit of fat or oil. The best thing is probably that it pops straight in the dishwasher and comes out clean and shiny every time. I’m confident that this is a frying pan our household won’t be wearing out, as all the parts are stainless steel – so we’ll be getting years and years of use out of it."
- Jacob Mohr Hansen, Marketing manager at Eva Solo.