Casserole, Dura Line
Very useful pot; available in four sizes. The Slip-Let® coating prevents food from sticking and makes it possible to cook with only very little fat - if any at all. PFOA-free.
Tips and usefull advice:
• Please read the user manual carefully before using the cookware and keep it for further reference.
• Remove stickers and wash with washing-up liquid to remove any impurities still present from production.
• The inside has to be lubricated with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
• Always use the ring that fits the diameter of the pot or pan.
• Avoid overheating. A little oil will sizzle when it reaches the appropriate cooking temperature. During frying, we recommend setting the heat to medium. If the oil begins to smoke, the pot/pan is too hot.
• When used on induction plates - which are a very fast heating source - pots and pans must never be warmed without their contents, as this can cause damage.
• Avoid using sharp implements - these can damage the coating. Instead, use Eva Trio nylon kitchen utensils, specially designed for use with these products.
• Avoid keeping leftovers of food in the pot or pan for too long, as this can damage the coating.
• Clean with a soft brush/sponge and washing-up liquid.
• These pots and pans are NOT suitable for dishwashing as it can discolour the surface.
• If the non-stick (Slip-Let®) coating gets darker with time, this will be due to a thin layer of carbonised protein from cooked food. This is easily removed by filling the pot/pan with water and 4-5 spoonfuls of washing powder (for clothes) and leaving it to simmer for about 45 minutes. Stir occasionally with a washing-up brush or a nylon spatula. Repeat the process if necessary. Afterwards, clean with washing-up liquid and coat the inside with a thin layer of vegetable cooking oil.